Minimum Employment Requirements
- Be “born again” and manifest a personal relationship with God by living in submission to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Agree that the Old and New Testament Scriptures of the Bible dictate his/personal standards for Christian Growth in life and ministry. The Employee must declare acceptance of the WCSS Statement of Faith and demonstrate adherence to its principles.
- Maintain “Purity in Relationships” by remaining faithfully committed to personal family relationships in the in the framework of Ephesians 5:21 and 6:4. The Employee must avoid all immoral behaviors delineated in Scripture.
- Faithfully participate in the ministry and meetings of a local Christian church whose fundamental beliefs are in agreement with Statement of Faith of the School System.
- Have or be willing to secure a teaching certificate from the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or a related field.
Send resume to James Sullivan (email@example.com)
Send resume to David Contreras (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Experience with motor vehicle maintenance/repair strongly encouraged)
Woodcrest Christian High School (WCHS) provides a ministry of Christ-centered Academics for grades 9-12th that is evangelical, interdenominational, co-educational, and college-preparatory. The WCHS faculty instructs and trains students in Godly wisdom, Christ-like character, faithful stewardship, and unselfish service. The core of every academic subject is founded on Jesus Christ. The rigorous academic program provides a curriculum that meets or exceeds the entrance requirements of Christian universities and the University of California. Woodcrest Christian High School is part of the Woodcrest Christian School System and all three schools on two campuses are fully accredited by ACSI and WASC. The mission of our school system is to “Glorify God by Pursuing Excellence in Christ-centered Academics.”
If you are interested in any of the posted job openings, please send a resume to email@example.com
If you are interested in any of the job openings posted below, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Athletic Coaching Openings:
Varsity Boys Soccer - Head Coach
Varsity Boys Soccer - Assistant Coach
Varsity Girls Soccer - Head Coach
Varsity Girls Soccer- Assistant Coach
Varsity Swim – Head Coach
Varsity Swim – Assistant Coach
If you are interested in this position, please contact Athletic Director Charlie Ricards at 951-780-1458.